Thursday 11 September 2014

Tazo Tea











I'm not hugely adventurous when it comes to tea, but nothing beats an old fashioned cuppa! I was bumbling around my kitchen at the weekend and I came across a sample of Tazo Tea that I hadn't tried yet, so I thought I'd give it a go! I think I actually received this little sachet as a sample in a beauty box and I knew nothing about the brand. So I figured I'd find out a little more about them! 


Tazo take great care and attention when making their tea, ensuring all teas are properly stored and handled. They only sell teas from the most recent growing season an they taste the tea constantly to ensure it's up to standard! They understand that every kind of tea has 'character' which is affected by region and heritage. Therefore Tazo creates 'signature blends' by blending lots of different ingredients to make the perfect taste! 

This is just Tazo's 'Awake English Breakfast Tea' - a classic and my favourite type of tea! It was actually really nice! I like quite strong tea so I had to brew it for longer than I normally would, but when it was to my liking, it was fresh and light in flavour. Tea rarely gives me the boost that coffee does, but this did wonders as a 3pm pickup! I was really impressed!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig