Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mini Feel Unique Haul

I was browsing Feel Unique (which is always dangerous) and I couldn't resist a small haul before heading off on holiday a couple of weeks ago. Feel Unique actually had a free gift offer on Wild About Beauty and I thought I'd give something a whirl. I picked up the Sharpener Duo for £4.50 and received a full sized Nutrilips Balm in 'Laura' (worth £14.50) for free. A bargain I couldn't resist! I've never tried anything from Wild About Beauty, so I'm looking forward to giving things a try. I've heard some pretty good reviews in the past. 

I've had my eye on the new Magic Nail Polish Remover from Bourjois for a while, so it seemed like a good time to add it to my basket. I actually took it on holiday and it was super handy! It was the sponge in the bottle for your fingernails and then a sponge in the lid for your toes! 

The last thing in my basket was the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in 'Blindfold Me Blue'. I love the whole collection by Rita Ora, every shade is beautiful! I have an addiction to blue nail polishes at the moment and I couldn't leave it behind. These polishes well surpass their price, they are a tiny £3.69! 

This whole order cost less than £13 which is such good value, I'll update you with reviews of everything soon! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig