Thursday 18 September 2014

Glossybox by Karen Millen

This month Karen Millen has partnered with Glossybox to create a London Fashion week inspired box. I have to say that it's been a long time since I've been this impressed with a Glossybox, it makes resubscribing worth while! The box is decorated with a print of the London skyline which is just beautiful, this box definitely won't be ending up in the bin. So what did I get inside?

L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Rich Oil
One of the spoilers this month was that each box would have a product from L'Oreal Professionnel. In my box I received the Mythic Oil Rich Oil. I've actually tried the original oil before and I'm a huge fan. The Rich Oil claims to offer nourishment and taming for your hair, perfect for my curly locks! It's multi-use too, you can use it before drying or a finishing touch! I cannot wait to try this!

Nails Inc Matte Top Coat

This matte top coat doesn't require any explanation. You simply paint this over any nail polish to create matt nails! It's a full sized Nails Inc product which is fab for a beauty box! 

ModelCo More Brows
This was the second spoiler from Glossybox this month, so most people knew it was coming. Being LFW brows are a hot topic and I for one LOVE trying brow products! ModelCo say you can achieve natural-looking, fuller brows instantly with their brow gel. They say its a quick-dry gel formula which sounds amazing!

Gosh Cream Blusher
I'd actually been considering buying one of these to try as I'd heard a lot about them. I probably have picked a different shade but I'm definitely giving this a go tomorrow!

Skin Pep Brightening Peel and Eye Cream
The last things in the box are these little sachets of Skin Pep's Brightening Peel and Eye Cream. Normally I'd be quite annoyed getting sachets in a Glossybox, but considering the other contents, I'll let this slide. I've never tried anything from Skin Pep before!

All in all, I'm really impressed with this box, mainly because I can use every single item! What do you think of September's glossybox?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig