Monday 15 September 2014

Blindfold Me Blue


Rita Ora for Rimmel London - Blindfold Me Blue, £3.69

There's something about blue that I just love! I can't get enough of blue nail polishes, so when I saw this I knew it had to join the collection. 'Blindford Me Blue' is a stunning blue hue which is perfect for everyday use. It's part of Rita Ora's Rimmel collection which was released earlier this year. It's Rimmel's 60 Seconds formula which dries super quickly and has the fabulous brush which is easy to use. The colour is pigmented and you can get a glossy bright colour in two easy coats.

I cannot get enough of Rita Ora's nail polish range, there isn't a dull shade in the set. You can pick them up from Boots here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig