Wednesday 20 August 2014

Weekly Roundup #11

It's been a couple of weeks since I lasted shared a weekly roundup with you guys! But I'm back with a new edition and lots of photographs to share with you!

Work
It's been a hectic few weeks at work as we hosted our Annual Partner meeting not long ago. It's hosted in Cambridge which is just the most beautiful place. I genuinely think there is a good photograph to take on every corner! From rivers, to punts, to countryside, to farmyard animals - it has it all!

DIY
We've made fantastic progress on our kitchen in the last couple of weeks. We've gone from having no cupboards, worktop or appliances - to having everything installed. It's so exciting to see our dream kitchen becoming a reality.

Shopping
I've been going a little crazy with the shopping recently! I've been ordering lots of clothes, so my wardrobe has had a bit of a refresh which is lovely! I also treated myself to the new Daisy Dream perfume which I'm super excited about! I also picked up a giant clock for the kitchen (I say giant, it's about 37cm) but it's beautiful and just what I was hoping for.

Life 
It's time for be to jump back on the diet bandwagon! I've still been watching what I eat, but i've been good and not perfect. My blood pressure has been quite high recently so my nurse asked me to try and find some ways to reduce it. I'm back on a restricted calorie diet (1350) and aiming to walk 2 miles a night! It's only been a few days but I feel like I'm doing okay so far!

Blog
A lot has happened on my blog over the last two weeks! If you didn't know already I share a new blog post every single day at 7am, so there are a lot of posts to catch up on! However, here are some of my top highlights! 

I've recently fallen in love with the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil (post here), it's just beautiful. It screams summer and does a whole host of wonderful things (it's on sale at Escentual now, so act quickly if you like it!) 


Summer is on it's way out, so if you're looking to try one last BBQ you might like this Steak Skewer recipe

If you're looking for a beautiful cream blusher, it doesn't get better than the 'How 'Bout Them Apples' palette from The Balm (read my thoughts here)!

If you fancy hearing about what's new in my makeup bag, I wrote up a little post about what I've been buying (here) - I highly recommend the new Bourjois bronzer/highlighter duo! 

I'm a big Instagram fan! I share photographs all week long on my Instagram page @missusher3 (here) so please come over and leave your own links so I can follow you! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig