Sunday 3 August 2014

TOMS 'Playa' Sandals





If you've followed me for a while, you'll know all about my love for the 'TOMS' brand. Ever since I bought my first pair of the classic TOMS I've been obsessed and I've bought several new pairs as the years have gone past. You can actually read about me declaring my love for them here.

So, when I noticed that TOMS made sandals I knew I had to find a pair to add to my collection for the summertime. TOMS actually make several different styles of sandals, but I opted for the 'Playa' style in the black woven design. I loved them because they were black so they could go with anything and looked comfy enough to wear to work and on days out. 

As you can see by the picture, the sandals have a bold tribal pattern on the sole and the buckle. Which just adds a bit of a statement to the sandals, of course your feet cover most of the design on the bottom.

Just like the classic TOMS the sandals come with a cushioned bed, which is amazing. I actually normally struggle to find sandals that are comfy to wear. I'm slightly flat-footed so I can get pain in my feet and legs when my feet are not properly supported. So the cushion foot bed gives a bit of comfort and support. 

They have a simple 'one strap' design, the bit that goes in between your toes is fabric so your toes don't get sore. The bit that comes up your ankle is also made of fabric so you don't get any nasty blisters or anything.

They are super comfy and for me they are just perfect! I'm very glad to have them in my collection! I picked up my pair of 'Playa' sandals from ASOS in the sale for £24 here, but you can get them in a variety of places. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig