Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Ready Products





Getting summer ready can be easier said that done, however I know of some pretty good summer products that will see you through.

Benefit They’re Real Mascara
The Benefit They’re Real mascara is good stuff. Natural looking lashes that have all the wow-factor of falsies. Better yet, it does not budge, so if like me you struggle with your mascara smudging, this stuff is for you. It’s worth noting that it is pretty pricey and there are alternatives on the high street, but if you fancy treating yourself it’s worth it!

Garnier Ambre Solaire Aftersun Refreshing Sorbet
I discovered this pot of goodness last year after I got horrendously burnt. It was a stupid mistake that left me red-raw for a long time. The good news is that this lovely stuff saw me through. It is just a beautiful formula and has a lovely melon smell, instead of the standard yucky aftersun smell. I highly recommend this!

Rimmel London Undercover Shadow Primer
When it comes to primers, I’ve tried quite a few, but the Rimmel London one is my favourite! It costs a tiny £4.99 and it just gets the job done. Keeps eyeshadow to stay put all day and doesn’t give way to heat or sweat.

Urban Decay Setting Spray
This is the most expensive item in the post but it’s so worth it. The Urban Decay range of setting sprays are second to none. They have transformed my makeup routine, I have quite oily skin so make up used to slide off my skin, but this works really well. Keeps makeup in place and it’s super refreshing if you want to top up mid-afternoon!

What are your must have summer products?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig