Monday 18 August 2014

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil | Review


Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil, £25.50*

I'm completely new to Roger & Gallet, I've never tried anything from the brand. I'm also new to figs, I've never tried anything with a fig scent. So the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil is a journey of discovery for me! You cannot deny how beautiful this packaging is, it's just stunning. It's so photogenic, I got this picture with just one shot, it's lovely!

Roger & Gallet say that this is a multi-purpose oil, that you can use on your skin and your hair. 'Enriched with fruit oils grape, pomegranate, blackcurrant, apricot and passionfruit, and a sweet almond oil'. If you're thinking this sounds heavenly, you're right because it totally is! You just spray in oil into your palm, warm it up a little on your hands and then apply to your skin or your hair! I've never used a spray bottle with an oil before, but it makes life very easy! It's just a lovely light oil which makes my hair smell incredible! I love it!

This will definitely be coming on holiday with me, it just smells beautiful and hopefully will keep my skin nice and moisturised! 

The Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil is pretty pricey at £25.50. However, the good news is that Escentual have 1/3 off all Roger & Gallet products for the month of August, so you can pick it up for £16.83! Which makes it that little bit more affordable.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig