Saturday 30 August 2014

Monthly Favourites | August


August has been one hell of a busy month, it's probably the first this year that hasn't 'flown by'. We've been insanely busy at work and it time! However, another month has passed, so it's time for another set of monthly favourites! 

Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo, £4.59

Whilst I was travelling with work earlier this month, I forgot to take dry shampoo. So I found myself hunting for the nearest Boots to stock up. I noticed the Dove Dry Shampoo on the shelf and I knew it was coming home with me. This has had some rave reviews and it's a truly a product that lives up to the hype! It's got such an incredible formula which leaves no residue in the hair and it smells fantastic!

Essie Avenue Maintain

I came across this colour when I was packing to go away and it hasn't left my nails since. Essie describe it as 'a lovely parisian blue' - all I know is it's a stunning blue shade which is perfect for sunny days!

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer, £13

I recently dedicated a whole blog post to this beautiful bronzer from The Body Shop, so I won't go on to long about it! It's just beautiful and it's another product that deserves all the hype it gets. It's so easy to use - even a bronzer novice like me can make it work!

Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia, £40

This is by far the most expensive item in my favourites this month, but I've been reaching for it loads in this heat! Jo Malone actually say this is the scent of autumn, but for me the scent just screams summer! It's fruity, it's floral, it's light, it's just perfection! 

What are your favourites this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig