Thursday 14 August 2014

How 'Bout Them Apples


The How 'Bout Them Apples blusher in Pie from The Balm, is part of a full sized cream blusher palette. I've heard a lot about The Balm, I love their highlighter and all of their other products get rave reviews, so I was pretty excited to receive this in my June Birchbox.

'Pie' is a beautiful bright cherry pink shade, which is just beautiful for summertime. It's a dream cream blusher, first of all it's really pigmented. I've been using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with this and you barely have to dab it into the product to get some colour pay off. Saying that, they blend really easily, so if you do find you've been a bit heavy handed you can fix it quickly. The colour also builds really well, so you can start light and get up to a colour you love.

Of course you have to spare a thought for the packaging which is just gorgeous! It's a little bit retro and very cute! I love that the blusher is inside little apples.

I'm definitely more than tempted to pick up the full palette from The Balm, it would be my first cream blusher palette and I think it would be a great purchase for summertime. If it tickles your fancy, you can pick it up from Superdrug for £26.50.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig