Tuesday 12 August 2014

Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder


The world and their wife seem to be obsessed with this bronzer from The Body Shop. It's official name is the 'Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder' and it's embossed with the prettiest honeycomb pattern. It's just so simple yet so pretty. 

The bronzer is a completely matt and it's a completely even shade all the way through the compact. It's not very pigmented but it's the perfect bronzed shade if you're as fair as me. For me, lack of pigmentation isn't a problem, it means that you can layer up the bronzer without going overboard and needing to correct mistakes. 

However, I have shade 01 and it is very light! I think I could have been a little more daring and picked up a shade darker, because it's so easy to work with!

I'm genuinely impressed with this bronzer, I know it will get a lot of use and it deserves the hype it has!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig