Sunday 24 August 2014

Brow This Way | Review


Brow This Way by Rimmel London, £3.99

Whenever I write about this product, I find myself singing RUN-DMC. That aside, Brow This Way is a brand new eyebrow release from Rimmel London. It's dubbed to be a 'eyebrow gel'. I picked it up on a whim from Superdrug when I popped in for essentials a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad I did because it's fantastic!

The world has gone eyebrow crazy recently, there are a lot of new eyeshadow products hitting the market. So there is a lot to choose from! Rimmel's Brow This Way, comes in four shades, blonde, medium brown, dark brown and clear. I went for medium brown, as I just felt like this would be the closest match for my eyebrows. The brush is bigger than Benefit's Gimme Brow, but ever so slightly smaller than Maybelline's Brow Drama. The style of the brush is very similar to Benefit's which makes it really easy to use.

The brow gel is really easy to use, you just sweep it through the brows and the mess it creates is practically zero! I've not had any application mishaps from this so far. The formula is very lightweight, it's not sticky and it's not clumpy. It doesn't make your brows feel hard or crispy either, the formula is just dreamy! 

I cannot get over how cheap this product is, it's completely and utterly worth the price tag! Well done Rimmel! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig