Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter | Review






Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter, £7.99

When Bourjois released new versions of the their cult 'chocolate bronzer' I was pretty excited to try them out. The bronzers from Bourjois are totally new to me, I have never tried the original ones in the past. Something about the Bronzing Powder & Highlighter was really exciting to me. I love contouring sets, they are super handy for travelling and you get two products in one palette.

As you can see from the picture the Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter is half a matte bronzer and half a shimmering highlighter. It's designed to provide the perfect contouring solution. The duo comes in a cardboard sleeve which closes with a magnet! It's not the most luxurious packaging in the world, but it is functional, it's never opened in my makeup bag or been damaged. The Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter has the famous 'chocolate' scent, which lots of people love. I'm not really a fan of the scent, I don't hate it, but it's quite weird having a fragranced product on your face. I am however a big fan of the formulation of this little duo. The bronzer is a great colour for my pale skin and it's not hugely pigmented, which means you can build up the colour slowly. The highlighter has a softer formulation and adds a really nice glow and shimmer to your cheekbones. Pair with a lovely coral blusher and you have a perfect summer look!

The Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter retails for £7.99 and you can pick it up from lots of different places, including ASOS and Superdrug.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig