Saturday 2 August 2014

Beauty Wish List

I’ve created quite a list recently of things I’ve dreaming of buying. Mind you it’s definitely dreaming. I’m trying very hard to save every penny I can at the moment. Even so, a girl can dream right?




Marc Jacobs Pink Honey and Daisy Dream
These two new releases from Marc Jacobs have me hot under the collar. I’ve nipped into Boots a couple of weeks ago and tried them both and it’s definitely love. I can’t resist the pretty bottles and the beautiful scents!

Soap and Glory Sunshield Superfluid
I’m off on holiday very soon and I’m really interested in trying Soap and Glory’s Sunshield Superfluid. It gets really good reviews and sounds lovely.

Bourjois Delice de Powder Duo (not pictured)
This is a new release from Bourjois, it’s a duo contour and highlighter set from the original chocolate bronzer range. I’ve never tried the chocolate powder, but this little set sounds right up my street.

Clarins Instant Light Perfector
I’ve wanted to try these lip glosses every since they were launched. These lip glosses get rave reviews from almost everyone. I really need one in my collection!

Essie Strut Your Stuff
I first saw this beautiful aqua blue polish on the Lily Pebbles blog, it’s just the most beautiful colour and I just have a thing for blue at the moment.

Aussie Dry Shampoo
I’ve become a big fan of a lot of Aussie products recently. In particular the Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition Serum, it’s incredible!  So the Dry Shampoo sounds amazing, I’ve got bored of Batiste, so I’d love to try something new.

Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot
Another Soap and Glory product, but I believe this is supposed to be another good one. It gets really good reviews and is supposed to be a really good powder. Oil-free skin in the summer is hard for me to achieve!


What beauty products are you daydreaming about trying?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig