Friday 29 August 2014

Beauty Wish List | New Releases

There are so many new releases, I think every single day I hear about another new product that I want to try! I'm creating quite a wish list of items. So I thought I'd get them out of my system and share them with you! 

Sandy Nude Eye Palette from Bobbi Brown
There is something about Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palettes, I just fall in love with them all. The Sandy Nude Eye palette looks stunning, every single shade is lovely and it would be perfect all year long. I love that it's got two levels, which hopefully makes it nice and compact. This one retails for £49, which is a lot of money, so why is it still tempting me no-end?!

Soap & Glory™ Sexy Mother Blusher
Ever since trying the No7 Pop & Go blushers, I'm obsessed with trying similar products. I've tried a few makeup items from Soap and Glory and I've never been disappointed, so I'd love to try something from them. These Sexy Mother Blusher's come in so many nice shades, it would be hard to choose.

Coconut Hand Cream from The Body Shop
I'm a huge fan of the coconut scent from The Body Shop! So when I heard that they were launching hand creams in lots of new scents I was really happy. These are only £3.50 so I think I'll be trying this sooner rather than later!

Wild Argan Oil Solid Body Shop
This solid Argan Oil from The Body Shop is getting some rave reviews. I love oils as they have so many uses. It's a completely new idea, so I think it would be fantastic! Especially for travel as you wouldn't be scared of it leaking everywhere.

Autumn Trio from Nails Inc 
Am I the only one totally in love which the new bottles from Nails Inc? They are such a beautiful shape, I know it's totally shallow, but I love them! They have some beautiful colours too, I love this Autumn Trio, there's not a dud shade!

What are you wishing for at the moment? Do you feel a haul coming soon?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig