Wednesday 27 August 2014

August Empties





Whilst normally I'm pretty happy to be finishing up products, this month has seen the end of a lot of favourites. I'm gutted that some of these products have been finished up! Does this mean it's okay to go shopping?


Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition Serum

I've raved about this product a LOT and I just love it! I've had permed hair for 9 months or so now and this is the first product I've found that I adore. It does everything it claims and transforms frizz into beautiful curls. The best bit? It's super cheap, retailing for just over £5. 
Repurchase? I think it's obvious that I love this product, I replaced it instantly and I thinking of picking up a spare for emergencies.

Dove Maximum Protection

I've tried both the Sure and Dove versions of these deodrants, at first I wasn't sure I could notice a difference between them. However, after picking up the Sure version by mistake, I definitely prefer the Dove one. It's just a lot easier to use, it's not sticky and it's just fantastic. I know £5 is quite a lot of deodrant but I think it's worth it. 
Repurchase? Yes!

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

I love this perfume and I'm so sad that I've come to the end of it! It's just a lovely light, playful scent that I love wearing all year round. I'm already looking to replace this as it's just the best 'everyday' scent. It's really well priced too, you can pick up 100ml for around £20! 
Repurchase? Definitely! I'm already looking for a good deal!

Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo

I had a sample of this dry shampoo from a beauty box, so I just used it when I ran out of my other dry shampoo recently. It's really likeable actually! It has a lovely scent and absorbs the oil in your hair without a residue. 
Repurchase? I would repurchase in the future, I have a few other dry shampoo products to try first though!

Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying Shampoo

Chris and I are both big fans of this shampoo! It's the best clarifying shampoo I've tried and it's a tiny £1.99. 
Repurchase? It will definitely be making it's way back into our bathroom as soon as possible! 

Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo

I've spent a long, long time repurchasing this dry shampoo. It's a great product to have to hand as it just does the job. However, I think this will be my last can, I've found other dry shampoos that are much better to use!
Repurchase? Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, but right now, this is it!

Aussie Dual Personality Hairspray

Aussie Dual Personality Hairspray is my go-to hairspray. We just have a mutual love for each other, it's just perfect! I always feel sad when I finish a can of this and I always try to replace it as soon as possible! I just can't live without it!
Repurchase? Yes I already have and I think I always will!

That's it for my empties this month! What products do you always regret finishing?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig