Wednesday 9 July 2014

Weekly Roundup #7

This week was quite a good week! On Thursday we went to Daytona Milton Keynes, as Chris wanted to try out the new go karts at the race track! We even fit in a bit of shopping afterwards, we nipped into BHS and bought some lights for the lounge and Primark, because I couldn't resist another cushion! Afterwards we got some cheeky McDonalds and headed home to bed as we were knackered! This weekend was a weekend of Birthdays. My best friend turned 22 and three months ago we booked a table at The Luton Hoo for Afternoon Tea, there's a full post full of pictures coming soon. I had spend the week preparing her a 'Pamper Box' which was full of new products for her to try, along with chocolate, candles, a mug and some hot chocolate. It was also Chris' Auntie's Birthday, so I made two cakes, a minion and a pig! The minion was actually a late Birthday surprise for his 14-year-old cousin, she loved it!

There wasn't much time left for anything else at the weekend, but I actually spent Monday working from home, so it was a bit of extended laziness! 

This week I blogged about my hunt for a kitchen clock, my three favourite Essie shades of the moment, my June favourites and a really lovely necklace from Joshua JamesI also shared my first FOTD in a long time, which featured some lovely bring pink lips! 

I had a bit of emotional day yesterday, I'm desperate for our home to be finished and decorated so we can move in. The kitchen has started being installed and I'm in love with the colour on the wall, it's Dulux's 'Nordic Spa' which is a beautiful mint green. I'm hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, what have you been up to? Leave me your number one highlight below! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig