Saturday 26 July 2014

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


This eyeshadow palette was love at first sight. When I first saw it I knew I had to have it, I tried to resist but then all my favourite bloggers featured it and I needed it. I had a Look Fantastic voucher code and it just seemed like it was meant to be. This little beauty is the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. I've never been enticed to buy anything from Too Faced before, so this is my first Too Faced product. 

The Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette comes in a cardboard box and inside you have a beautiful metal casing with a stunning lace pattern design. It's quite a small palette and is compact and easy to travel with, but the eyeshadows come in a really good size.

The eyeshadows are all individually named and have quite cool names. The eyeshadow palette actually has nine shades and is split into three looks 'Day' 'Classic' and 'Fashion'. In the 'Day' section you have Heaven, Cashmere Bunny and Sexspresso. In the 'Classic' section you have Silk Teddy, Push-Up and Erotica. Finally in the 'Fashion' section there is Nude, Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini.

I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long to dry Too Faced because these eyeshadows are incredible. They have a beautiful buttery texture, the colours are beautiful, the pigmentation is incredible and they blend so well. I've used it every single day since I opened the box and I cannot put it down.

The palette is priced at £32 and is available at a whole host of places. Let me tell you, this palette is 100% worth the money. I'm more impressed with this than with my Naked 3 palette and that's saying something. I'm utterly in love!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig