Saturday 12 July 2014

SewLomax Makeup Bag




I was lucky enough recently to win this beautiful makeup bag from SewLomax. I did Instagram a picture of it not long ago, but I'm so in love with it that I had to share it here on my blog. SewLomax is a beautiful British brand which has a whole host of different cosmetic bags which are finished by hand. Each piece is made here in the UK and they are unlike anything I've ever seen before! 

My makeup bag is the 'Raspberry Pop Pouch' a stunning pink bag from the brand new Spring Summer 2014 'Sorbet Collection'. The bag is made out of a super sturdy canvas material and a nylon lining. The detail on this product is just stunning, right from the stitching on the embroidery all the way to the bobbin zip details. 

This little makeup bag retails for £25 and you can even have it finished with your own initials. It comes packaged in a beautiful gift box, with SewLomax tissue paper and a lovely gift tag. I think it would make the most beautiful gift for a loved one (but mainly for yourself!) A nice treat if you're about to jet away somewhere on holiday and want your makeup to travel safe! If it's not obvious, I'm so in love with this bag and SewLomax is becoming a bit of obsession. I've added the SewLomax glasses case to my wish list and I've already purchased two her tea towels!

Thank you to London Beauty Queen and SewLomax for hosting this lovely competition!  
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig