Sunday 6 July 2014

June Favourites


I've not shared a favourites blog post for a little while, so I thought I'd bring them back this month! 

First up is a product which has got a lot of love from me recently, which is the Honeymania Body Butter. This stuff is lovely, I normally go for fruity scents from The Body Shop, but this time I went for something floral. It's just perfect for this time of year and compliments my Marc Jacobs Honey perfume beautifully. 

I recently finished my Nails Inc Top Coat so I've gone back to an old favourite by Essie. It's the Essie Good To Go Top Coat, it's got a great brush, it dries quickly and gives a glossy finish. I fell in love with the LOreal Confetti polishes last year when I picked up the black and white version. This year I've fallen in love with 'Ou La La Blue' which stunning. I swatched it here on Hope Freedom Love two days ago, so head and check it out if you're interested. 

Last but certainly not least is the Laura Mercier Tarte Au Citron perfume, I actually bought this in the Christmas sales and I've only just got round to smelling it. As you can imagine it smells just like a lemon tart and it's so summery and sweet. 

What did you love in June?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig