Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites


I really enjoyed sharing my favourites last month so I thought I'd share favourites again this month! These are all products I've spoken about in the past but they've been real staples in my makeup diet this month. 

First up is the Natural Eyes palette from Too Faced, I actually recently put up a full review of this palette but it's just far exceeded my expectations. I've bought a lot of palettes in the past that have been hyped up. Whilst they've been good, they haven't been wowed, whereas this palette has just amazed me! Buttery shadows, great pigmentation, amazing colours, need I say more?

The Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation is a new release from Maybelline. They claim that it fights the visible effects of stress including bumbs, dullness and redness. I've really been enjoying using it, it really buffs into the skin and leaves a really nice finish. 

I've recently rediscovered the Illamasqua nail polish in Speckle, it's just a lovely polish and I've worn it quite a lot this month! If you bought one of the Imperfection polishes dig it out, you'll fall in love all over again!

Last but not least is the Aussie Dual Personality Curl Definition and Soft Feel Serum. If you have curly hair TRY THIS. You will not be disappointed, this creates curls effortlessly! It doesn't leave your hair greasy and works on both wet and dry hair. I love this!

What did you love in July?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig