Tuesday 22 July 2014

Bite Me | Sewlomax




After winning the Sewlomax Makeup Bag earlier this year I fell head over heels for the brand. I found myself browsing the website and making a mental note of everything I wanted to add to my collection. Before I knew it I had quite a list of things I fancied, everything was just too cute and right up my street. With my spending being on a  restricted diet, I was doing well resisting all the things I wanted. However, when I saw Emma tweet about the Sewlomax sale, I couldn't wait any longer. I headed to the website and was overjoyed that the 'Bite Me' tea towels had been reduced in the sale to a tiny £2 from £5. I picked up two and they arrived super quickly, wrapped in the beautiful Sewlomax tissue paper. 

The tea towels are such good quality, the fabric is really thick and the hand stitched embroidery is just stunning. I know these tea towels are going to look beautiful in my new kitchen when it's finished. Now I just need to convince myself to use them, they are just too pretty to get dirty!

If you fancy treating yourself to a Sewlomax piece, you can check out Emma's website or head to her Not On The High Street Shop!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig