Saturday 21 June 2014

The Best From Rimmel


Rimmel are just one of those brands I'm constantly impressed by! The quality and pricing are just so on point, that I make time to browse their stands for new releases, on a regular basis.

I wanted to share my current top three favourite products from Rimmel, just in case you're looking to shake up your makeup as we approach the summer. First up is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, I've recently been reunited with this foundation and I don't know why I ever put it down. My skin just loves this foundation, it's got a good amount of coverage to hide skin sins, but it's not too dry or too oily. The colour is perfect for my skin and it even has a SPF 18 packed inside. Excuse the cliche, but it's my perfect match! The Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara is a new addition to my collection as I recently got it in a Glossybox, but I'm really impressed with it. It's quite a wet formulation but packs a punch in colour, volume and length, perfect! The Salon Pro Collection by Kate are something I'm addicted to buying, they are so cheap and the formulation is incredible! These polishes just prove that you don't need to have deep pockets to have great colours on your nails!

What are your favourite products from Rimmel?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig