Monday 2 June 2014

Shower Time Favourites


Today I'm back with something a little different, a look at my favourite products that I use in the shower. I've picked out my three shower time favourites to share with you. 

First up is something I've spoken about fairly recently and that is the new Garnier haircare range, called Garnier Ultimate Blends. I've been using the range aimed at dry and frizzy hair, nicknamed 'The Sleek Restorer' and I really love it. I cannot get over how fantastic this product is at this price point. It's honestly priced at such a low price point but it's really good quality. You can read my first impression post on this product here. 

Next up is still in the haircare category, but this is the Herbal Essences Bee Strong hair mask. I've got into a routine of using this once a week and I really like it. You can probably tell by the name that its a product packed with Honey and Apricot extracts. It aims to leave your hair strong and silky in one wash! It's a fabulous product, it is really creamy, really moisturising and leaves my hair silky soft and you can tell the difference in your hair instantly. You can pick it up in Boots.

Last but not least is the Body Shop Pomegranate shower gel. I've been a fan of the Body Shop shower gels, in fact if you go back to the very beginning of this blog you'll find reviews on these. I'm a huge fan of the fruity scents, they smell fantastic, they are packaged well and they last ages! 

What shower time products do you love?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig