Friday 13 June 2014

May Skincare Empties


I’ve been trying my best recently to shop my stash of beauty products ahead of my move to our new flat. However, when three of your essential skincare items run out all on THE SAME day, you end up feeling a little distressed. I found myself in a bit of a mad scramble to get them replaced as soon as possible. 

All three items have had a lot of coverage on my blog, because I simply cannot be without them. So I will not dwell on these for too long! First up, my daily moisturiser; the Garnier Pure Active moisturiser. This fights spots, keeps shine at bay and you can buy it on the high street, what more could you want. The Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray; if you’re like me and you suffer from oily skin which makes your makeup slip, this is for you. This keeps my makeup in place all day, no matter the weather or the stress levels! Finally the Avene Hydrating Serum; this became my morning AND nighttime staple. This really rescued my dry, ‘air-con damaged’ skin and restored it to it’s plump happy self! It was the first serum I ever tried and I couldn’t have been more happy with the results!


It certainly hurt throwing all three of these items in the bin, what have you been finishing up?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig