Wednesday 28 May 2014

Weekly Roundup #1























I've really been loving reading Weekly Roundup's from various bloggers and I thought I'd start doing my own! Every Wednesday I'll share a selection of my Instagram snaps from the week before and share some of my highlights. 

Last week I spend some time at the Beaumont Estate with work, I was covering a work conference. The Beaumont Estate is in Windsor and is just stunning! On site they have a Chapel which was built in the 1890's, it has a huge stained glass window which is just incredible. At the weekend we picked up two more testers for our flat. They were two 'Light and Space' colours from Dulux which we were picking out for the kitchen, we opted for 'Nordic Spa' which is a mint green colour. The rest of the weekend I spent relaxing at home, on Bank Holiday Monday Chris' Nan, Auntie and Cousin, came to visit. We played 'Phase 10' which is a card game, it's such a long game, it lasted about 6 hours in total! In the end I actually won which is the first time I've ever won, wooh! For dessert we had a lot of Strawberries which Chris' nan had bought from M&S, they were very yummy. Who else loves Strawberry season? 

My favourite post from my blog this week was my 'Dry Skin Saviours' post, we all are rescuing our skin for the summer sun and I shared my favourite products for reviving dry skin! I also reviewed the Garnier Micellar Water and the Mango Lip Butter from The Body Shop. I even posted a restaurant review which was the Red Hot Buffet in Milton Keynes.

My favourite YouTube video was Lily Pebbles Vlog of her trip to Brighton, which you can watch here! My favourite blog of the week goes to The Sunday Girl, I've really been loving every single post! Song of the week goes to Example with his new song 'One More Day' which I love! You can watch the video to that here! Finally my product of the week is the OPI Cuticle Oil To Go, which i'll be reviewing here soon! It's been giving my cuticles some much needed TLC.

I hope you enjoy reading posts like this, let me know if you do and what you'd like me to include!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig