Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara



I got the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in a Glossybox not too long ago. After using it for while I'm here to share my thoughts!

"Our collagen enriched formula and khol effect pigments give your lashes volume and super matte look."

If I'm honest I've never ever tried a Maybelline mascara and liked it, so I didn't hold out much hope for this, but I have to admit I actually really enjoyed using this mascara. It has a large wand which is the same all the way around, it's more of just a traditional wand, there's nothing fancy going on. The mascara itself is really easy to use, it's not too watery, it's not too dry, it's easy to apply. I just give my lashes two coats and it gives tons of volume and jet black definition. The only probably I have had is that it flakes quite easily, so when I get tired in the evenings and have rubbed my eyes, it does get a bit irritating. It's no huge deal, there's no fallout during the day, just in the evenings, so I just head upstairs and remove it with some micellar water. 

I probably would repurchase this again, which as I say is rare for me with Maybelline mascaras, so I'm fairly impressed! You can pick this up in Boots and a variety of other places for £7.19.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig