Thursday 22 May 2014

M&S Home Wish List


There's no doubt that I'm getting obsessed with home wish lists, so I hope someone out there enjoys them! I'm back with another wish list as I've just fallen head over heals with some beautiful things from M&S. 

First up is something I've actually been looking for, I've been hoping to find a cute water jug for our new home. This little Leaf Print Jug is really nice and is £12. This little hanging rose heart is so simple but it is so beautiful. It would just look lovely in my new bedroom which will be full of white accessories. It's cheap too as it's only £7.50! I'm a huge fan of the 'Home Sweet Home' wall art, it's really simple again but very effective. It comes framed for £19.50 here. I'm a big fan of Date Blocks, I don't know why, but everytime I see one I fall in love. They are just very sweet, I think these are quite pricey as they are £19.50. The little S Cushion is super sweet, I'd love to get one S and one C and but them in our new office! I think these are really good value as they are £10 each. The final thing in my M&S wishlist is this super cute Retro Clock, I think this would look lovely in a nice vintage room! It retails for £25.

I think M&S have a fantastic range of homeware, I love looking around the M&S stores and picking out pretty things. Where is your favourite place to shop for homeware?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig