Saturday 3 May 2014

Essie Spring 2014




Top: Under The Twilight 
Bottom: Truth or Flare

If there was any doubt that I was already obsessed with Essie, the new collections always confirm them for me. Every single collection just screams at me and I love seeing swatches and reviews as they were released. When I saw these in Target whilst I was in America, I had to have them. They were not yet available in the UK and the exchange rate was too good to miss!

These two nail polishes are from two different Essie collections, Under The Twilight is part of the Resort 2014 collection and Truth of Flare is from the Spring 2014 collection. Truth or Flare is like something I've never really seen before, Essie describe it as a vintage denim blue saying "sexy. fun. totally glamorous. vintage blue denim fits perfectly, honestly, these jeans always make you look fab". It's definitely my favourite of the two polishes and everyone else seems to love it two. Under The Twilight is not a standard Spring colour but it's totally beautiful in it's own right. Essie say "distinctive. daring. sleek. night falls, romance is in the air and its your time to shine in this intensely provocative smokey plum." You can see from the swatches that the formula of both of these is really on point, fabulous coverage, no streaks, just fantastic nail polish!

So there you have it, two beautiful blue tones for the Spring time, which would you choose?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig