Monday 26 May 2014

Dry Skin Saviours


As we ramp up our efforts to get our bodies ready for summer, one thing we all want to do is get rid of dry skin. I'm here with a selection of my Dry Skin Saviours to get your skin looking tip top! These are all things I've reviewed individually but I have them here all in one handy post for you to consider. 

First up is the Eucerin Aquaphor which is a Soothing Skin Balm. This is one for extreme dry skin, be it your ankles, elbows, feet, hands or just random patches, this is the saviour! This is a really thick balm which soothes the most dry skin, it soothes instantly and even fixes! This retails for £8.50 and you can read my full review here.

The Nuxe Reve de Miel will be no surprise to anybody, it's the most raved about lip balm on the planet and it well and truly deserves it's title. This is a thick honey scented balm which again heals and fixes. Perfect for getting your lips ready for matte lipsticks! This retails for £9.50 and you can read my full review here.

The Avene Hydrating Serum is the newest item to my routine from this list, it's a perfect serum which sinks into the skin and leaves you with a hydrated face. It's not greasy, it's not heavy, it just does the job. This retails for £17 and you can read my full review here.

Last in the list is the Garnier Hand Repair hand cream. I actually bought this for Chris, he had really dry skin from decorating our new home and his skin was red raw. I happened to be in Boots and saw this, it claimed to be able to repair hands that were even cracked so we gave it go. It healed his hands really well, now when my hands are feeling a bit dry I apply this and they feel as good as new! This retails for £3.99 and you can read my full review here.

Do you have any quick fixes for dry skin? I'd love to hear your recommendations! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig