Wednesday 7 May 2014

Benefit Gimme Brow



Something about the hype surrounding Benefit's Gimme Brow completely grabbed me, and I've been using it for quite a while, so I'm sharing my thoughts on it finally!


"Bring on the brows! This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping."

I'm fairly new to the brow gel world, the only one I've tried other than this is the Maybelline Brow Drama and it's completely different in so many ways. The Maybelline Brow Drama has a huge round wand which doesn't really distribute a lot of product. The Gimme Brow want is a little tiny wand which is a lot easier to navigate. The little tiny wand has little sections which mimic the hairs in your brows. It adds some really good colour to the brows, which helps fix if you have even the lightest brows. My eyebrows are fairly dark but very sparse in places, Gimme Brow does a really good job at filling out the arch of my brow all my itself. For the inside edge of my brows, I fill them in a bit with a brow pencil first and follow up with the brow gel. There are not many negatives I can think of, the one thing that does bug me is that the want puts a lot of product onto the brows, which I sometimes struggle to distribute around. 

Gimme Brow will gives a lovely natural brow which lasts well and is easy to apply, what else do you need?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig