Sunday 6 April 2014

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser Review


As somebody who finds moisturising well and truly a faff, the Vaseline Spray Moisturiser appealed to me straight from the launch. In fact I was that excited about it that I featured it on my 2014 beauty wish list. It's taken me a while to get my hands on it but now I have I just know there's no going back.

I picked this up in Boots, as I noticed it was on offer for £3. I had no idea which version of this to go for and so in the end I went for Cocoa Butter. I've used Cocoa Butter products in the past and I've liked them. It's worth mentioning that this product has quite a chocolatey smell compared to other cocoa butter products I've used in the past, it's not over powering but it's definitely noticeable.

I used this last weekend for the first time after showering and I'm really impressed. I hopped out the shower, dried off, sprayed this all over, gave it a slight rub in and it disappeared. It left no residue, it left no stickiness and it was just fabulous. I stuck on my PJ's and I was ready for bed. I'm dwelling on this point because I've used a lot of "fast drying" moisturisers in the past and they haven't been fast at all, but this really is.

I'm all for a short cut when it comes to moisturising and this is it, and when it's on offer for £3 it's completely worth it! I'd even pay full price at £5 for this beauty. I'd love to know if you've tried this and what you think of the other types. I'd love to give the other scents a whirl!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig