Wednesday 2 April 2014

Latest In Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit


I’m fairly late to the Glamour Beauty Edit party, but I caved and bought a box and I’m here to share it’s contents with you!

If you initially saw the box and resisted (like me) you might be glad to know that it’s still available to buy, so you haven’t missed the boat if you fancy giving a try! On the other hand, if you’re sick of hearing about it, I’m sorry for another post! Recently Latest in Beauty had a free delivery weekend and a 10% off offer, so it made the box a lot cheaper than normal and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I do like beauty boxes, they give you the chance to try a lot of things at a fabulous price, some boxes are good, some are bad and it can be a bit hit and miss However, with the Latest in Beauty boxes they tell you in advance what you’re going to receive and you can decide whether to part with your cash!

For me the contents of this box were particularly good. First up, I’ll start with the item I’m least excited by and that’s the Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Aqua Velvet. This product was made bespoke for Glamour and it’s a turquoise colour, which although it is cool and a really nice shade, I’m not sure I’ll get the use out of it. Something I definitely will use is the Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse. I’ve had a perm for a few months now and I’ve been ‘making do’ with high street mousse products, so I’m uber excited to try something a little more high end. Percy and Reed claim delivers soft, non-crunchy natural volume, with really great hold, which sounds like perfection!

I haven’t yet tried anything with Burt’s Bees, so the Burt’s Bees Lip Balm is a welcome edition to the box. It would have to be good to beat the Nuxe lip balm I use every single day but I think this will be good on-the-go! The world went mad for the L’Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara not long ago, but I’ve heard mixed reviews, so I’ll be excited to try this out for myself.  Next up is the Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel Sensation, man that name is a mouthful! This looks perfect for my trip to Dallas next week, the perfect travel companion!

I love trying out new nail polishes and new brands so the Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint In Tongue N Cheek is a really welcome item in this months box! The gorgeous coral pink is the perfect spring shade! Last but not least is the Invisibobble, I actually never, ever tie up my hair so I probably won’t get much use out of this, but it sounds like it will be perfect when I’m having a shower and wanting to keep my hair dry. It claims a kink-free pony tail which can only be a win-win!

If the Latest in Beauty Glamour Edition box grabs your eye, you can buy it here for £14.95. Latest in Beauty say that the box saves you £30 on the RRP price of all the products!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig