Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Invisibobble



I received the invisibobble in my Latest in Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit and I got using it straight away. There are a lot of hair tie designs floating around at the moment, which aim to tie your hair without leaving kinks or marks. I don’t actually tie my hair up during the day as it’s just too short, so I have no reason to. However I do tie my hair up when I’m decorating or when I shower, so I happened to need to use these straight away.

Looking at the box, you’d be forgiven for thinking this is one single hair tie, but it’s actually three little ties which is even better value than you originally think. It’s quite strange putting your hair up with this kind of material, it goes against all your schemas. However, it works really well and it’s really, really easy to use.

There’s not really much more to say about these, they are fabulous quality, at a tiny price point and they work! You can pick these up at Boots for a tiny £3.75, or at Feel Unique for international delivery. They even come in a range of colours!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig