Sunday 27 April 2014

Glossybox Sweet Treats | April 2014




This months Glossybox theme is ‘Sweet Treats’ it’s time to look inside!

This months Glossybox arrived last week but I’m just a little late getting my review live. The theme is Sweet Treats as I mentioned above, I’m not sure exactly how the theme fits the box, but I often miss the point with these! As usual the Glossybox had five items inside, the first being the Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil. This is by far my favourite item and it smells incredible, I cannot wait to give this a go! When I first saw it I thought it was another skincare product from Monu Spa so I was super excited to try something new!

Next up is the Emite Slanted Lip Brush, apparently with a whopping RRP of £17?! That’s such a ridiculous amount of money for a lip brush in my opinion. It’s a nice brush, the packaging is sleek and simple and it’s nice and soft. Unfortunately I never wear lipstick, so this item is a bit lost on me as I just will not get the use out of it.

The Tresemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo is next in the box which is a really handy item to receive. I like cans that are this size as they are perfect for travelling or for your handbag for on-the-go help!

Moving on I’m about to talk about two products that I was really disappointed about, as I’ve received them in a Glossybox this time last year! The first is the MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat The Blues in Pearl Pink. It’s a fabulous highlighter but it’s not something you need two of (I’ve barely made a dent in the first one). The second product is the Sunsense SPF 50+ which apparently has a slight tint to it, this will be perfect for the summer time and is a good size for travel. It’s just a shame that I had received both of these before!

I actually was so annoyed about having products that I emailed Glossybox to complain. They said that they researched the people that had been subscribed on the same subscription since the products appeared last time and made sure no duplicates were made but I slipped through the net. They actually sent me some new products to replace the ones I had before, which I’m waiting to arrive as we speak.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig