Saturday 26 April 2014

Gilchrist and Soames Shower Gel


I received this little pot of shower gel in a Birchbox not too long ago. I put it aside as it’s the perfect size for travelling, I’ve now used it so I’m here to share my thoughts!

The shower gel from Gilchrist & Soames is from the London Collection and they say  “sophistication and style are encapsulated in a complete package of understated elegance”. The ingredients include red tea, soy, ginkgo biloba, grape seed and milk thistle, in a blend to “restore and revive”. I have to be honest and say I have no idea what any of the ingredients smell like individually but together it’s a lovely scent, it’s not hard hitting or strong, just a nice gentle scent. It’s a crisp and clean fragrance, so it’s nice to wake up to in the morning shower! The shower gel is really nice, it’s really moisturising and refreshing. The only downside for me is the packaging; I don’t know if the full sized bottle is similar, but it just has a huge hole in the top of the bottle so often you end up with too much in one go! Other than that I highly recommend it, it is a bit pricey though, the full size is £13!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig