Saturday, 12 April 2014

Gifts from ‘Hugs’ | Tea Tweezers

 



I wanted to quickly share something with you today, which is this super cute gift from a brand called ‘Hugs’. I got this cute little package from my sister-in-law for Christmas and it was put in a box ready for when we move and I completely forgot about it. So when I found it again this weekend I had to share it with you guys.

Inside this package you receive 10 English breakfast teabags and a set of these ‘Tea Tweezers’ perfect for squeezing tea bags when you’ve finished brewing your tea! How cute are they?! I think this gift is perfect for any tea lover and it’s super cheap; £5! What’s better is the brand has a whole host of gifts, which feature this hand logo. I’ve included a selection of the gifts below, it’s made me want to go on a bit of a shopping spree, I think they are super cute!

Let me know what you think of the Hugs brand and this cute gift! Apologies for the pictures in this post, I snapped it on a whim on my iPad!





*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog