Monday 7 April 2014

Empty Products March


I'm still trying really hard to shop my stash ahead of moving in our brand new home, so I'm back with a nice range of products that are all finished up!

Despite the fact I posted a dedicated haircare empties post recently I have another load of haircare products to speak about! First up a bottle of the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Conditioner. I love John Frieda and I have done ever since I used to dye my hair and used the brown colour protect range. It's a great range and I recommend it if you're looking to up the volume. I'm gutted to have finished the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, it's a great product and it's miles better than any other salt spray I've ever used, I just wish it was a bit cheaper. The BB Thickening Hairspray is something I've already replaced as I simply cannot live with out it, I spray this in my wet curly hair and it keeps the curls in place. It's also perfect at bringing second-day-curls back to life. The Healthy Mix Concealor is fantastic, it's great for blemishes and under the eyes, it's hydrating and really creamy. If I'm honest I finished the Maxfactor CC Cream a while ago and it's just been in my makeup box. I used it a lot whilst I was still at University for those no-makeup makeup days! There's not much to say about the Original Source Coconut Shower Gel but it's really well priced and it smells incredible! Last but not least is something that always gets replaced the minute it runs out, the Garnier Pure Active spot fighting mosituriser, it's lovely and cooling and it keeps spots at bay, I love it!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig