Friday 11 April 2014

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails


As much as I like to take the time to paint my nails in the evening and have a nice pamper session, normally the reality is that I'm painting my nails whilst doing my makeup before running out the door. One day I was in a rush and I needed to go and I just grabbed this gave it a spray over the nails and I was really impressed.

I actually got this in a Glossybox a few boxes ago and it was one of the products I kept out on the dressing table to make sure I use. Despite highlighting it as a "must try" product I completely forgot about it until Lily Pebbles spoke about it. The next morning I had to give it a go and it didn't disappoint. My nails were touch dry in less that 60 seconds and I was free to put on my work nails without getting nail polish everywhere!

Best part about this is it's super cheap, you can pick it up for under £3, so it's perfect for trying out and it's cheap enough to keep in your routine!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig