Sunday 16 March 2014

You Beauty | March 2014


I ordered the You Beauty Box last month and I was so incredibly impressed by it’s value. I had planned for it to just be a one off but I completely forgot to cancel the subscription, so I ended up paying for and picking another box. The March theme for the box was ‘Best in British’ featuring the best brands from our very own country.


 I seem to have made very different choices than the majority of the beauty community, a lot of us went for the Beauty Lab face cleanser, it seems really popular. I however didn’t pick it, it was a good value item but I didn’t think I’d use it. 

So what did I pick? First of all, I actually ended up picking, Paul Mitchell – NEW Dry Wash. It’s a brand new waterless shampoo with bold claims, claiming to absorb excess oil, prolong hair colour and is fantastic is freshening up throughout the day. It doesn’t sound much different to a normal dry shampoo, except the fact it claims no residue at all in the hair, but maybe it’s about to wow us! 

The second item I picked this month is The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter & Muslin Cloth. I love The Body Shop, I think they are a fantastic brand and they make amazing products. I used to be addicted to using the Tea Tree range. I’ve heard a lot about cleansing balms and butters but this will be the first one I’ve ever tried so I’m excited to get stuck in.

We also all got a random selection from Vintage Cosmetics. I would have loved the tweezers, but I got the toe separators, which will actually be useful to me! We also got a selection of tea in the box which smells delicious! 

If you’ve never tried You Beauty Boxes I thoroughly recommend them, they are fantastic value, priced at £6.95 INCLUDING delivery.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig