Saturday 15 March 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Polishes



As soon as I heard about Tanya Burr’s lips and nails launch I was really excited. I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for the Youtuber and I knew she’d most likely have fantastic collection on the way.

The products are in collaboration with Eye Candy, I brand I’d never heard of before now. A lot of people mentioned that in the past Eye Candy hasn’t been the best brand for innovation and quality, but I had to try them! I ordered two polishes, Little Duck and Bright and Early. There was a little delay in the polishes arriving as the collection had been ridiculously popular. I didn’t want to be blinded by the fact is was a Youtuber product and wanted to test it honestly and openly. I have to admit, I’m really impressed! I had never, ever used a pastel nail polish that performed as good as Little Duck. It covered, it was pigmented and it wasn’t streaky! Bright and Early was a stunning bright pink shade, which was definitely not subtle by any stretch of the imagination!  Both shades applied well, they dried super quickly and didn’t chip easily! I’m impressed and I’m nipping back for a further nail polish purchase!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig