Thursday 6 March 2014

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat


This little bottle of Kensington Caviar Top Coat was the first polish in my Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary. My Seche Vite had just run out so I jumped to cry out this beauty straight away.
Luckily I was super impressed and I haven't set rushed to replace the beloved Seche Vite, in fact, I probably prefer it. This is a 45-second top coat which practically instantly sets your coat of polish and dries so quickly. It's not as thick as Seche Vite but still has a beautiful effect. The best bit about this polish, as we're comparing it to Seche Vite is that it doesn't have such a strong smell, it's just the standard scent of nail polish, which is much more workable. 

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat is a little more pricey than Seche Vite as it's £12 a bottle but I think it's definitely worth it. I've obviously not had it for long but it's not yet showing signs of the polish going gloopy. So it's a winner for me so far, if anything changes I'll let you guys know!

Buy this top coat here. You can also get a set with the top and base coat for £19 which seems like a good deal, I've never tried the base coat though. Do let me know if you've tried it!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig