Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Current Makeup Bag



Today I thought I'd share the makeup pieces that I'm currently using on a daily basis!

So currently in my make up bag we have: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, a firm favourite of mine, I can't not have one in my collection. I think it's utterly fantastic and it's a great product. Light to medium coverage which is really buildable and leaves a nice natural finish. Maybelline Fit Me powder in 125, this is a great powder which I've truly hit pan on, it's a powder which keeps shine at bay but also gives a nice coverage to keep you looking flawless. Sleek Contour Palette in Light, this is an old favourite of mine which I recently dug out of my storage, it's a fabulous contour palette, I love it! The highlighter has a massive dip now where I've used it so much. No7 Eyebrow Pencil is a fabulous product, it really does the job and its the only pencil I've used for longer than a few weeks. It's a well loved product now, it's lost its spoolee and is looking a little worse for wear. Brow Drama is an incredible product which I now couldn't live without, I think it gives brows such a lovely volume and lift and it looks fantastic. The Colossal Volum' Express mascara came in my Glossybox recently and I've just started using it, I'm fairly impressed with it, I'd say it gives more length than volume. I picked up the Japonesque eyeshadow duo a little while ago and I'm a big fan, its incredible for travelling with and I'll have a full review soon! I couldn't live without my Tarte Blusher and I'm quickly getting through it which makes me pretty sad, it adds a lovely flush to the cheeks and lasts really well! The Bourjois Paris Color Boost lip colour has been in my collection for ages but I've only just got round to using, it's a lovely product, it gives great colour and fabulous shine!

So there you have it, my current makeup bag! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig