Monday 3 March 2014

Laura Mercier Secrets Collection



Laura Mercier is a brand shouted about by many, the products are beautiful and there is a lot of choice of beautiful items. I've wanted to try something by Laura Mercier for so long and I found myself browsing different stores on numerous occasions. I just couldn't narrow it down to a small list and I couldn't spend a fortune, queue the Laura Mercier Secrets Collection.

From what I understand there have been several collections released by Laura Mercier, exclusive to different stores, this is volume 5 exclusive to House of Fraser. This, naturally saved all my Laura Mercier woes, four fabulous best-selling Laura Mercier items packaged beautifully in one box for me to try. Laura Mercier say that inside the box you get everything you need to create a radiant look, which is right up my street! A mini Foundation Primer in Radiance, Deluxe Shimmer Bloc in Mosiac, Caviar Stick Eye Pencil in Pink Spark which is exclusive to the set and finally the Lip Glace in Gossamer which is also exclusive to the set. You get these four products for a price of £42  which I think is really really good value! I'm yet to try anything from the set, but I wanted to share it's beauty with you, just in case you have a similar dilemma!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig