Wednesday 5 March 2014

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede



I am officially obsessed with Jo Malone.

I was bought this beautiful perfume for my Birthday from my beautiful friend Amber and I'm completely obsessed! The classic black and white packaging has always seemed beautiful to me, but I could never spend the money which allowed me to walk away with the classic bag. When you include the fact that there is no Jo Malone retailer within an hour and half of my house, choosing that special fragrance was difficult. However, just before my birthday I found myself browsing the website for hours on end and I settled on this scent, the Peony & Blush Suede. Now I'm no expert scent describer, so I'll share with you what Jo Malone say:



"The essence of charm. Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower. Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede. Luxurious and seductive."

This perfume is definitely a floral scent, (for me) the flowery scent hits me first and it definitely lingers the whole time. It settles into a scent which isn't so strong and becomes a really beautiful feminine scent. I have to say, I've never worn a perfume that literally lasts all day long. You literally spritz this on the skin in the morning at 7am and when I get home at 7pm it's still there and it's lovely! 

Jo Malone are obviously expensive, it costs £39 for a tiny 30ml but a little really goes a long way, and in my opinion they are totally worth the cost! I actually bought another bottle of Jo Malone with my Birthday money, which I'll be sharing with you guys so keep an eye out for that!

I'm off to browse the website to eye up my next purchase...


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig