Monday 24 March 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends First Impressions


I was sent these bottles of Garnier Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil a little while ago but I’ve been waiting for my current shampoo to run out before I gave them a little test. I’ve finally finished my old products up. I’ve used this set around three/four times since and I thought it would be good to share my first impressions with you all!
A while ago, I received an email offering people the opportunity to try a brand new launch from Garnier, I didn’t know what it was, I just headed to a website to submit my hair concerns. I had actually completely forgotten about signing up when a brown paper package arrived at my door.

Late last year I switched my flat, straight hair for a perm, so my hair has completed changed. It’s curly, it's drier, it’s frizzier and it’s unruly. So I opted for the option for dry and frizzy hair. In my package I received ‘The Sleek Restorer’ collection, consisting of shampoo, conditioner and oil. The Sleek Restorer collection blends a combination of Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter to create a product that creates smooth hair, which is soft, and frizz free!

Garnier say that the shampoo and conditioner aims to give a beautiful lather to leave dry, frizzy hair feeling clean and soft. The collection also has a oil which you can use in a number of ways which I find really exciting. Garnier say that the oil can be used four ways; before styling (protecting from up to 230 degree heat), after styling for taming frizz, between washes for boosting shine and anytime for fresh smelling hair.

So far I’m really impressed by this set from Garnier, first of all its super cheap; £2.70 for the shampoo and conditioner. The oil is priced at £10 which is a bit more pricey, but it will of course last a lot long. Secondly, it performs so well! It cleans my hair well, it defeats product build up. Thirdly, it does what it says on the tin! It leaves my hair soft, it leaves it frizz free and it leaves it smooth! Better yet the range contains no parabens!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig