Wednesday 19 March 2014

Garnier Hand Repair



If you follow me on social media or have just read a lot of my recent posts, you’ll know that I just bought a home. Which means a lot of decorating and a lot of sandpaper and carpet gripper related injuries. Chris has been suffering with dry hands the most, so I was just browsing Boots recently looking for something that would get them hydrated and heal them fast. 


I spotted the Garnier Hand Repair and it sounded perfect. Garnier say: “This formula contains maple Sap which is renowned for its smoothing properties. It intensively nourishes the skin with moisture and instantly smoothes. Enriched with Glycerin, it moisturises the skin leaving it feeling soft, supple and more comfortable.” 


I can really vouch that this hand cream does everything it claims and more. It’s a thick cream, which coats the skin and instantly adds moisture to the skin. I applied this in the night time before going to bed and when I woke up my skin felt new, both my dry patches and little cuts had cleared up and were no longer painful. It dries very quickly and absorbs into the skin very quickly. So quickly that you wonder if you need to use some more, but you definitely don’t, it works its magic! The best thing is this retails for £3.99 which is an incredible bargain! I think it’s performance far passes it’s price point!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig