Friday 21 March 2014

Boots Haul


When you nip into Boots for ‘essentials’ when there’s a 3 for 2 offer on it’s always going to be a dangerous affair! However, it wasn’t the makeup that caught me out, it was the skin and body care items!
 
I initially went into town as I’d run out of face moisturiser, I use the Garnier Pure Active Intensive Anti-Spot Moisturiser. I’ve loved this since the second I first ever used it and I cannot be without it. My skin really likes it and it’s really well priced at £4.99, so I imagine this will forever been repurchased! I was then wondering the skincare aisle as everything was on 3 for 2 and I figured I’d see if anything else took my fancy. Out the corner of my eye, I spotted the Garnier Micellar Water, also £4.99, and the Express 2 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover, £3.50. I think every beauty blogger has heard of these and I thought it was time I gave them a try for myself.

I had a bit of time to kill so I figured I’d have a look around the rest of the store. I glanced at the makeup to see if anything took my fancy. It didn’t, shock horror, so I then started browsing the body care aisle and I noticed a whole host of Soap and Glory accessories that I’d never seen before. Chris and I use a Body Shop Face Brush, which has just run out of oomph, so when I spotted the Soap and Glory Brush With Greatness, £6.50,  I had to pop it in the basket. It’s double sided, so it has a brush on one side and a massager on the other side. Next door to it was a Soap and Glory Foot Buffer, £8.75, coincidentally, I also use a Body Shop version of this, which also needs replacing and I figured I’d give this a whirl too! This is really clever, it has a rough side, a smooth side and a little file that comes out of the handle. The buffer is made out of metal rather than pumice stone, so I’m hoping it’s more effective and lasts longer.


So there you have it, my quick Spring Boots haul of ‘essentials’, shhhh!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig