Thursday 27 March 2014

2014 Beauty Wish List #2

Who was I kidding that the beauty wish list for 2014 would be able to be whittled down to just one post? I’ve spent so long creating a wish list every week for the whole year that things just ‘pop up’ out of nowhere! So here we go, part two…

First up are primers, I’m yet to find the perfect one and actually most days I go without. One that’s been on my list for as long as I can remember is Bare Minerals Prime Time (£16), it always intrigues me and everyone seems to love it, so it can re-enter the wish list! Also added to my wish list is the Art Deco Eyeshadow Primer, the results for this look fantastic and I’m always looking for eye primers as my eyelids are oily!

Revlon have re-launched their Kissable Balms and rebranded them, plus added a set of Lacquer Balms (£7.99), which are high gloss lip pencils. I really want to get my hands on several of these, in fact bring them all to me! Equally wanted is a selection of the NARS lip pencils (£17.50), anyone want to send me a giant lip pencil package? I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm (£5.50) and as much as I adore the beautiful glass pot, I’d love to have one of the ones in stick form to use on the go! 

For skincare I really want to try out the Pixi Glow Tonic (£16), which lets be honest before now was impossible to get your hands on! Now it’s online at the Pixi website so it’s time to take the plunge! 


In the same category is Alpha H’s Liquid Gold (£31), I here so many good things about this product and I’d love to try it for myself. I’m mainly just intrigued by the OPI Sheer Tints (£13.95), they are basically coloured top coats that can be used to change up your colour or to be worn on their own as a sheer wash of colour. They sound really interesting!

When news dropped about the Cindy Lou Manizer by theBalm I was quite literally over excited. I already own the gold version of this and the pink version would complete the set! My list of wanted foundations is huge but one that really stands out is the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint (£30), the world and their wife love this little tube and I want to try it too! 

The Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual (£20) has been featured by so many bloggers that I can no longer keep count, it sounds like the must have read for anyone with a love for makeup and I’d love to have it on the book shelf!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig