Sunday 23 February 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box | February 2014



Welcome to my life You Beauty Discovery Box!

I've been so interested in the You Beauty Discovery Box, they've certainly nailed the beauty box by allowing people to choose their own contents for each box! The blog that sold these to me is Beauty Balm run by Sandra and I finally caved this month. For some reason the Vintage Cosmetics Company have managed to get me on their website several times in the last few weeks, so when I saw the eyeshadow brush featured on the list I had to get it. I really want to know what the quality of these brushes are like because I love the tweezers! For the second product I picked Glam Glow "for when you need great skin and a glowing complexion in just 10 minutes". I just couldn't resist, I've wanted to try it for so long, I love mud masks! 

Each month the You Beauty Discovery Box will cost you a tiny £6.95 which includes postage which is amazing value! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig